Book A FREE Assessment TODAY
There are just 3 easy steps to start receiving support from Bannister In Home Care.
Call Bannister In Home Care on 1300 368 991, or send an enquiry using the website form. Our Customer Service Officer will take your details and, in order to understand your circumstances and needs, will ask you some important questions.
Then, at an agreed time, our Care Coordinator will contact you to discuss your requirements, and make an appointment to conduct your Complimentary Assessment.
Complimentary In Home Assessment
At the initial assessment we find out about all the people involved, and understand their varying needs. In partnership with the care recipient and his/her family or advocates, we then create a care plan. We do this by:
- assessing the client’s needs and building a personal profile so we can fully understand the care recipient.
- including past and present community activities, pastimes, cultural background, family history and any other information that will help us deliver our unique person-centred care.
- finding out if a family member is currently involved in the client’s care and whether he/she will continue to be involved, including at what level.
- documenting any medical issues that we need to be aware of (diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc)
- noting if other professionals are involved in the client’s care, such as a visiting nurse, physical therapist, dietician, occupational therapist etc.
Using this information, we then develop a comprehensive customized Plan of Care, to specifically meet the needs of the care recipient.
Commencement of Service
As soon as the care plan is agreed to, our Care Coordinator will personally introduce the support worker to the care recipient and other family members. This usually occurs on an agreed start date.
Our Coordinator will reassess the client periodically, at agreed intervals, in order to monitor service requirements and to maintain quality service delivery.
Call us now for a free personal and confidential consultation on 1300 368 991
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange a complimentary assessment with one of our Care Coordinators.
Call Now Book A FREE Assessment TODAY
How We Can Help
We spend time getting to understand our clients so that we can provide someone who is best fits their goals.
We guarantee all quality and safety issues are managed to best practice.
We take the stress and anxiety out of planning for a life which cannot be fully enjoyed without support.
We explain a complicated and confusing system of Government subsidy.